Mizuno CLK Hybridsview other products
We all play hybrids a little differently, so this CLK can be used as a 2 or 3-iron for longer hitters seeking another option off the tee, or why not come and try the 4 or 5-iron versions if you're not hitting many greens on long par -4s?
Key features of the CLK hybrid include:
- Shockwave sole springs powerfully for faster balls speeds
- Internal weighting aids a high but low spinning ball flight
- Ultra-thin maraging steel face boosts ball speeds
- Versatile playing profile for use off the fairway or tee
- Available in four heads - #2 16°, #3 19°, #4 22° and #5 25°
With four heads and plenty of hosel and shafts options to try, we can't recommend a fitting enough if you're keen to test this club.